RMS are delighted to confirm the Awards categories for this year’s Annual RMS User Forum and Awards Event, to be held on Thursday 13th July 2017 at Castle Malwood, Minstead.
This year’s event follows the same successful format from last year, with the User Forum being held during the day, followed by the prestigious RMS Awards ceremony in the evening, compered again by our favourite author, TV stand-up comedian, and chutney maker, Ian Moore.
The Award Categories for this year are:
- Most Effective use of RMS Technology
- Most Expansive use of RMS Technology
- Most Creative use of RMS Technology
- Most Engaging use of RMS Technology
- Most Innovative use of RMS Technology
- International Award for use of RMS Technology
- Best Newcomer Award for use of RMS Technology
- RMS Lifetime Achievement Award.
PLUS – New for 2017, following the success of Customer Videos from last year we are proud to introduce…..
**The Best RMS Customer Video Award**
This is the big break every short film director has ever dreamt of… your very own La La Land moment (but without the award mix up!)…your big screen debut…the opportunity to capture, show and share with others how your business is embracing RMS technology…get your teams involved and include the boss too. The more mad, crazy and fun, the better!!
To nominate your company, simply contact your Account Manager and let them know which awards you would like to be considered for and tell them why you should win! (you can nominate yourself for more than one award!)
Video entries should also be sent to your Account Manager.
* CLOSING DATE FOR NOMINATIONS SUNDAY 25TH JUNE 2017 *
* JUDGING TAKES PLACE TUESDAY 4TH JULY 2017 *
* SHORTLIST CONFIRMED FRIDAY 7TH JULY *
* WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE EVENING THURSDAY 13TH JULY 2017 *
Registration for the event and awards evening is free.
Feel free to invite colleagues that you think will benefit and enjoy attending.