Retail Manager Solutions Limited (RMS) provide retail, hospitality and healthcare teams with software to help manage their multi-site businesses more effectively. With solutions designed to support Operations, Compliance, HR, Buying, Project and Marketing teams, we are proud to be helping over 80 of the UK’s best-known brands with our Metro software solutions.
Our business mission for the past 15 years has been to provide software solutions that allow the industries we serve to ‘do business better’ – The team at RMS constantly push for new & innovative ways to achieve this with their Metro software solution.
We are always looking for innovative individuals that have a customer passion and expect more from technology. If you think this is you why not be part of something special and come and join RMS.
Metro Account Manager
Minstead, New Forest, Hampshire.
£18,000 – £22,000 a year depending on experience + £5k Car allowance, Mobile phone, expenses.
Field-Based Role with Car Allowance.
Due to the success and growth of our Metro solution, we are expanding our Account Management team, and are on the lookout for confident, people-persons to join us. This opportunity provides a big step up for individuals who want to grow out of their current environment and enjoy a challenging, fast-moving environment, travelling daily to meet organisations committed to improving their business.
Reporting to the Metro Team Manager, this role is dual-focused; requiring a strong, customer-focused outlook and excellent communication skills, whilst also having a logical approach to problem-solving. You will manage a variety of accounts, from a range of industry verticals – Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare – and will become the dedicated point of contact for your customers within each, ensuring that regular and appropriate levels of contact and support are maintained, whilst identifying areas for increased product effectiveness. You will be their guide and mentor taking full responsibility for ensuring they optimise their use of our Metro software.
As with any field-based role you will need to be a highly motivated individual, who is able to take responsibility for your own actions and workload, whilst maintaining a collaborative relationship with the Business. This role is suited to those with experience in customer interaction and/or working in a Head Office/Field environment.
- Day to day ownership of allocated Customer Accounts
- Regular Customer contact, account reviews and action management
- Regular reviews of Customer implementations including use/design of Homepages, publishing of tasks, content, KPI’s etc. with an overall objective of offering best practice guidance
- Forecast and track customer metrics to predict trends. Highlight opportunities and threats to appropriate managers.
- Gain a clear understanding of Customer Business Objectives, in order that additional software modules can be proposed, offered and demonstrated where required.
- Setting up system demonstrations for existing and new functionality
- Reviewing customer issues to seek resolution supporting the support process & recommending improvements.
- Engage Customers in discussions on requirements and initiatives.
- Complete standard business documentation (for example CPA`s, Process mapping, Account Review Documents etc)
- Manage Customer expectations with regard to project timelines
- Assist Customers in understanding Product Release notes and provide guidance & training when applying to their own Business needs.
- Working collaboratively with the support, operation, Sales and development team to find solutions that solve business issues
- Carry out/Organise Software Testing and assist in Product implementation. This also may include testing new releases of the product for your customer’s specific practices
Previous Account Management experience not required, though desirable. A background in Retail, Hospitality or Healthcare would be beneficial. A Full Driving licence is essential as is a flexible approach to hours of work. Some nights away from home may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 per year depending on experience + £5k Car allowance, Mobile phone, expenses.
Core Competencies – Knowledge skills and experience:
- Retail or Healthcare or Leisure or Hospitality industry experience of communications & workload & best practices
- Project management understanding an advantage
- Ability to produce documentation, training guides, requirements, presentations
- Good written & verbal skills
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong team player actively supporting the Metro team and the wider support & operations team
- Ability to work independently, organise self and others to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
- Full driving license (required)
For further information, or to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org , and enclose your latest CV and contact details.