Since Hobbs opened it’s first shop in Hampstead in 1981, they have grown from a small yet sought-after shoe label to a global brand synonymous with the best of British design. Fusing Britain’s reverence for tradition and its tradition for irreverence, they take a chic, pragmatic approach to dressing. Hobbs pride themselves on crafting pieces the modern woman loves to wear. Their family of distinct Hobbs collections each has its own personality; you’ll find tailored polish and flair in Hobbs London, playful wit and whimsy from NW3 by Hobbs, and standout event dressing at Hobbs Invitation.
A very British affair…
Hobb in-house design team has been whipping up creations and spearheading affordable luxury in its central London atelier since the very beginning. Bearing all the hallmarks of high-end designer pieces, most Hobbs creations are realised here, from the first sketch through to the final garment.
…with a dash of Italian flair
Exquisite craftsmanship and pin-sharp attention to detail are intrinsic to the Hobbs brand, which is why their footwear collection is handmade in their very own, traditional factory in Italy. From the stitching of leathers to the boxing of the finished shoes, each pair is lovingly crafted there by dedicated artisans – an approach that makes Hobbs truly unique.
From conception to creation, every piece that bears the Hobbs name has a story to tell.
Hobbs, as part of their business strategy, was looking to improve communications with their growing number of stores. Hobbs wanted to provide a toolset that gave their Store management team a single place for communication, compliance and feedback, but a toolset which empowered their store teams to help drive entrepreneurial flair.
Hobbs implemented ‘FABRIC’ based on RMS’ Metro Unified Comms product to deliver targeted, personalised and timely communications to all its stores in the UK, Ireland and to support international expansion. As well as enabling effective communications, the solution would support key business processes such as the ordering of goods not for resale, accident and incident management/reporting, and the delivery of key business performance information to the individual outlets.
- Vertical – Fashion
- Employees – 2000+
- Stores – 160 Across the UK, Ireland and internationally The Middle East
- Deliver targeted and personalised communication
- React tactically to market conditions
- Single source of operational communication
- Task management and compliance
- Accident and incident management/reporting
- Automated business reporting
- Gather information from every store quickly and easily
- KPI toolset
- Integrated messaging/mail solution
- More shop floor time for store managers
- Management of promotions, sale activity and mark downs
- Informed and empowered employees
- Single solution for all business information
- Less time spent on administration and enable focus on value add activities
- Targeted release of business information and reporting on a timely basis
- Complete visibility and management of instore accidents and incidents
- Full auditability and compliance reporting for key store tasks
- KPI driving business performance
- Online ordering for all non over the counter goods