The 17th Annual User Forum held on Thursday 14th July was the first Metro Forum envisioned by RMS’ Forum Steering Group – thanks to representatives from The Watches of Switzerland Group, Greene King, Ryman, The Entertainer and One Stop for the vision and input they had for the day’s format.
Our gratitude also goes to our guest and customer speakers for this year:
- Jennifer Sproul, CEO, The Institute of Internal Communication
- Gareth Harvey, Director of Behavioural Science at DECIDE
- Diane Wehrle, Research Director at Springboard
- Wayne Lucas, Retail Operations Manager, Schuh
- Mark Klieve, Head Of Business Improvement, Card Factory
- Coby Davis, Business Change Specialist, Card Factory
- Dan Sherry, Labour Productivity Specialist, Card Factory
- Laura-Jane Mabon, Change Project Manager, Scotmid Co-op
- Alys Britton, Retail Operations Assistant at Space NK
- Steve Shepherd (The Entertainer),
- Michael Errington (Ryman),
- Mark Denton (One Stop)
- Alys Britton (Space NK
After the day ended, the evening celebrations got underway with a terrific buffet dinner and live music from one of London’s finest supergroups, Original ID. Visit our dedicated Forum 2022 page to see more about what the day looked like and photographs from the event, and sign up for next year’s forum!