A modern and fast-moving business comprising nine of the high street’s best-known and most exciting fashion brands, eight online stores and an ever-growing roster of concessions and international franchise outlets spanning Europe, the Far East and the Middle East.
Arcadia employs 45,000 people and by implementing the latest retailing strategies they are constantly developing their diverse portfolio in order to deliver premium service to their customers. Little wonder their brands are the envy of the world.
Arcadia needed to find a solution that would enable each brand to manage operational communications independently. This solution would also require The Outfit brand to select which communication for each brand is relevant for their operations.
Arcadia implemented RMS’ Operations Director product to deliver targeted, personalised and timely communications to all stores across eight brands. The solution enables Outfit to select which communications are relevant to it from across all brand publishing.
- Vertical – Fashion
- Employees – 45,000
- Stores – 2000+
- Brands – Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burtons, Miss Selfridge, Evans, BHS, Wallis and Outfit.
- A single enterprise-wide solution to manage all brands
- Deliver targeted and personalised communication
- React tactically to market conditions
- Single source of operational communication
- Easily notify customers of click and collect orders
- Gather information from every store quickly and easily
- Selective publishing to the Outfit brand for appropriate operational communication
- More shopfloor time for store managers
- Less time spent on administration and enables focus on value-add activities
- Quick and easy to process and notify customers of click and collect orders
- Reduced production and postage costs
- Reduced spend on goods not for resale