When it comes to spending time and money on events, we understand the buck stops with you or your Boss – so if you or the person above needs a few compelling reasons as to why you (and members of your team) should attend this year’s Metro Forum, here they are:
- Network with industry peers and professionals from Caffe Nero, Card Factory, DFS,Dunelm, Greene King, Hobbycraft, Hotel Chocolat, Matalan, Monsoon, One Stop Stores, Poundland, River Island, Schuh, Southern Co-op, Space NK, The Entertainer, Ryman, WHS, Watches of Switzerland Group and many other leading companies.
- Grow your professional network and make new friends whilst hearing the latest news on current and future technology trends from the likes of Microsoft, SBXL and RMS.
- Enjoy great customer presentations from DFS, Green King, The Entertainer, Watches of Switzerland Group, Poundland and others in the spectacular grounds of Castle Malwood, an historic hunting lodge set in the heart of the New Forest.
- Gain a unique insight into how businesses like yours are benefiting from using Metro and hear first-hand tips and advice straight from other Metro users’ mouths.
- Contribute directly to the future of the Metro product and help shape how RMS develop the solution to benefit your business.
- Hear from industry experts and clients on topics such as shopper psychology, delivering compliance, supporting multiple brands and employee engagement.
- Socialise and spend time with industry colleagues and enjoy some of RMS’ infamous hospitality and entertainment. The event is free to attend and we have corporate rates available at local hotels.
- Celebrate success with Metro customers at our fun and informal annual awards evening hosted by TV stand-up comedian Ian Moore.
- Meet the entire Metro team from the CEO to the Support teams behind the scenes working hard to develop the best solution on the market today.
- Return motivated and inspired with valuable ideas, suggestions and solutions that will help you do business better.
More than 100 leading brands and retailers will be attending this year’s Metro User forum for what we promise to be a full, productive, enjoyable day and evening:
The User Forum – starting 10:30 am through to 5 pm
A packed day of short presentations, discussions & interactive seminars covering key topics designed to empower and enrich your business. Get hands-on experience of our products and hear from our customers directly as they share their successes and tips. Also, find out about the exciting developments we have in our roadmap for the future and be part of that process by sharing your thoughts and ideas.
Drinks Reception & Dinner – starting 6 pm through to 8 pm
Starting with pre-dinner drinks, a delicious hot buffet menu follows with a choice of Beef Bourguignon, Lamb Kleftiko, Chicken and Chorizo Ragu, Vegetable Tagine, Hot New Potatoes, Vegetable Rice, Cesar Salad and Artisan bread await those wanting to stay for the awards evening and entertainment. Finishing off with a choice of desserts; will you go for Chocolate Junk Yard, Banoffee Pie, Salted Caramel Fudge Cake, New York cheesecake or a bowl of fresh fruit salad? Naturally, there will be plenty of different Beers, Wines, Spirits and Soft Drinks to choose from too.
The Awards Ceremony – starting 8 pm through to late
The awards ceremony is where we recognise and celebrate the success achieved by Metro customers who have been selected by a panel of renowned industry figures. Hosted by TV stand-up comedian Ian Moore, the evening is a great opportunity to forge new friendships and have some fun. Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to meet with fellow Metro customers and industry experts
How much does it cost to attend?
The event is free to attend for all retail, hospitality and healthcare operators – lunch, dinner & refreshments are on us!. The entertainment has been booked, winners trophies ordered, the marquee arranged, and the catering decided… all we need now is YOU!